Modern life has become increasingly busy leaving most of us with little time to stay in shape and live a healthy lifestyle.
What if there was a way to fit a healthy lifestyle into your overcrowded schedule?
- “Are you wasting countless hours on an exercise program and getting absolutely no results?”
- “Do you wish you could get in shape and live a healthy lifestyle but don’t think you have the time?”
- “Are you constantly eating unhealthy foods simply because it’s convenient?”
- “Are you confused or intimidated by gyms and exercising?”
- “Have you gone on a diet, lost 10lbs, then gained back 15lbs?”
- Reduced chances of heart disease, stroke, and diabetes
- Having more energy
- Being more productive
- Enjoying relationships and activities more
- Saving money on health care and medications
- Living a longer and more fulfilling life
- Improved self confidence
- Reduced stress
- Looking and feeling good
- Healthy Eating: Healthy eating is about providing your body with optimum fuel sources to reach and maintain your fitness goals. It means taking the time and having the discipline to examine what you eat, have available, and what, if any changes you can make to improve your food choices. It does not mean you have to trade your pizza and wings for salad and couscous.
- Healthy Weight Training: Weight training is an essential element to a healthy lifestyle as it helps maintain muscle mass and tone, increases flexibility, and keeps joints healthy. Learning to integrate weight training into your lifestyle can be intimidating, but we make it simple and break down everything you need to know to get the most from your workouts.
- Healthy Cardio: The word alone invokes all sorts of negative thoughts and emotions: long hours on a treadmill, or some flashy aerobic class with some smiling bouncy instructor while everyone else is breathing way too hard, sweating, and completely exhausted. Of course, the number one complaint about doing any cardio by far . . . it’s boring. We show you how to make cardio part of your life without the grind.
- Healthy Well Being: With all the focus on getting your nutrition and fitness goals set up we are leaving out one very important pillar – your own personal well-being. What does that mean? You are on the path to eating better, exercising, having a healthy heart, what else is there you might ask? Well, you! Your own personal happiness, sense of calm, tranquil and satisfied self. This is crucial to complete the sound body, sound mind concept.
- Does eating confuse you? How many carbs? How much protein? How many calories? Our healthy eating section walks you through everything you need to know to make smart choices when eating.
- Does the gym scare or confuse you so much that you don’t go? In our healthy weight training section you will find explanations of exercises, sets, rep, programs and as a bonus at the end of the ebook we have included printable journal pages for you to track your progress.
- Confused about cardio for weight loss vs. cardio for heart health? In our healthy cardio section we take you though all the aspects of cardiovascular training and lay out various programs to achieve your specific goals.
- Don’t know how to select the right gym for your needs? We provide a detailed worksheet for you to print and fill out that will help you thoroughly analyze which gym is right for you.
- Can’t figure out how to fit this into your schedule? We have an entire section devoted to time management where we outline actionable items to help you make the most of your limited time.
- Are you too busy to figure anything out and you just want to find a great personal trainer? We provide a worksheet to print and fill out that will help you interview personal trainers and make the best choice possible.
- Don’t know what a complex carbohydrate is? We provide lists of the best foods to eat and what benefits they provide.
- Does the word “diet” make you want to run to McDonalds? We discuss our thoughts on eating healthy in a way that is satisfying and fulfilling. We DO NOT believe in dieting!
The Everyday Warrior – A Complete Guide to Building and Implementing a Healthy Lifestyle
The Everyday Warrior is the person who works all week, but makes the choice to be healthy and active every day, year round. Instead of grabbing a bag of Doritos and ordering a pizza he/she takes pride in his/her eating habits, makes healthy choices, prepares meals, etc. This person is physically fit in the moment and not only in his/her memories and tales of past heydays when hanging out with friends on talking about their younger. The Everyday Warrior is the living, breathing proof that fitness and health are not for the select few, doesn’t require living in the gym, and can be achieved and maintained in today’s plugged in, instant gratification world.
The Everyday Warrior comes out of the 20+ years of our own experience with health, exercise, and nutrition. We have cut through what works and what is just a gimmick so you don’t have to waste your time figuring it all out.
To help everyone get started living the healthy lifestyle we are offering The Everyday Warrior for $9.99.
We believe this is the best and most comprehensive guide to living a healthy lifestyle available and we stand behind it 100%. If you are not completely satisfied with The Everyday Warrior we will refund your money quickly and with no questions asked. Our return policy is unconditional – either you love our ebook or you return it for a full refund! There is no risk to you.
This material is delivered in the form of an ebook which is electronically (and instantly) downloaded. Simply click on the “Add to Cart” button below and you will be taken to our online payment system. Once you enter your payment information you will receive an email with a link where you can download The Everyday Warrior.